top of page

IMBRA 2020 Update

Fellow Racers

It is with a heavy heart that in conjunction with the Italian Navimodel Federation and the Racing Club Margonara the decision has been made to postpone this years World Championship and host it next year in the Summer of 2021.

With this current nightmare (otherwise known as the Coronavirus) it is impossible to know what the situation will be in a few months time. Even if by some miracle this nightmare has ended we do not feel that the Championship will be able to function at full strength due to the ongoing implications of the virus. Not to mention the fact that nobody will have been able to test all of the new boats you have been building over the winter!

The iMBRA membership fees that have been paid for the 2020 season will be carried over to next year.

Please can any countries who have juniors that were due to race at this years World Championship but will be seniors at next years World Championship provide iMBRA with a list of names, classes and date of birth.

We would like to take this opportunity to wish you all well.

Stay safe and we hope to see you all again soon.

Kind regards

The iMBRA Committee

 Recent Posts  
bottom of page